Albert Einstein, one of the world’s greatest ever minds, famously struggled getting his head around income tax, “the hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.” Yes, even our greatest minds find it confusing, and income tax has been troubling the British taxpayer for what seems like forever, mainly because it’s:
- frankly, a massive hassle
Today, SimpleTax would like to offer you a taxation lifeline. Tax doesn’t need to be so taxing, so don’t let it be. Don’t put yourself through the stress of www.hmrc.gov.uk; head over to GoSimpleTax instead.
Why SimpleTax is the best service
Essentially, SimpleTax makes it incredibly easy for you to file your tax returns online. It’s a one-stop shop for all your taxation needs and wants, and provides even a complete novice with the tools to file their tax return like a seasoned professional. Need more convincing?
Here is a list of benefits:
- It’s super quick – You can file your self-assessment in minutes, from the comfort of your armchair.
- Incredible savings – our intelligent software discovers deductible items that you didn’t even know existed; automatically saving you money. Just ask Jonathan, he saved money in minutes, without even realising.
- Finally understand your taxes – SimpleTax answers that age-old question of why you are paying so much tax. For the first time ever, you can understand your tax liability instantly.
- SimpleTax submits it for you – No need to sit in front of the computer waiting for HMRC to accept your tax return, just type in your access code and we’ll email you when the submission has been successful.
- Safe and secure – Being the only online service officially recognised by HMRC and protected by 256-bit secure connections, it’s as safe as safe can be.
- We deal with HMRC for you – No need to ever listen to HMRCs hold music ever again, we deal with them for you.
- Nothing to install – Everything is done online with seamless HMRC transition.
- We use everyday language – no need to understand complicated tax code or slave over long-winded tax forms; we keep it simple, yet effective.
- We do the maths for you – put your calculator away! Whenever you change anything, our software automatically updates all the calculations.
- Tax returns stored online – Once you’ve submitted your tax return, you can save a PDF file containing your tax return for future reference.
Now, we could go on all day about how we’re the best thing since sliced bread, but why would you believe us? Of course we’re going to say that. So don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our users said about SimpleTax:
Liam, web consultant: “On a Sunday night I started at 9:30pm, and by 10 o’clock I was finished. It literally took 30 minutes. I had about 11 invoices from throughout the year, I had my P45 from an old job and I probably had between 30 and 60 receipts. The whole thing took less than half an hour.”
Jonathan, CTO of Jeanography: “There were a few expenses which I wouldn’t normally have put in but because it was so easy and straightforward with SimpleTax explaining exactly what I needed to do, I just added them in and 10 minutes later I had saved a few hundred pounds.”
The proof is in the pudding, and in this case, the pudding consists of delicious tax and time saving ingredients. The team at SimpleTax are committed to making your tax experience as trouble-free as possible, and if there are savings to be made, you’ll be told about it.
If you like the look of SimpleTax, why not create an account? Unlike www.hmrc.gov.uk it takes seconds to sign up. Take the hassle-free route to filing your taxes; Go SimpleTax.