GDPR is just a few days away – here’s what we’ve done at GoSimple Software
The GDPR deadline is 25 May 2018 and we’ve invested a lot of time and effort in preparing for it. Here’s what the GoSimple Software team have done to ensure we’re ready for the General Data…
10 Minute Read
The GDPR deadline is 25 May 2018 and we’ve invested a lot of time and effort in preparing for it. Here’s what the GoSimple Software team have done to ensure we’re ready for the General Data Protection Regulation:
- We did an audit to double check that we know what personal data we collect and hold, and what we use it for.
- We’ve added tick boxes where needed to get consent and ensure that we’re processing data on an appropriate lawful basis.
- We’re asking for marketing consent, and from the 25th May will only be communicating where explicit consent has been granted.
- We have updated our Data Protection Policies to make sure they are GDPR compliant and will be publishing these shortly.
- We have a clear Incident Management Plan in the event of a data breach.
- We have been reviewing third parties to check that those third parties are GDPR compliant.
- Security measures have been checked to make sure data is safe.
- Training has started to reinforce to staff that data security is a priority and we’re teaching everyone best practices when it comes to data and security. This training will be ongoing, keeping it fresh in everyone’s mind.
Trusted by over 10,000 subscribers
You don't need to be an expert to complete your self assessment tax return.
Managing your finances has never been so easy.
Start you self assessment tax return today for free.Get Started
How and When Should You Report a SEISS Grant on Your Tax Return?
24 Mar 2021
Jeanette Kenny Explains How GoSimpleTax’s Tax Return Review Service Helped Saved Her Money
22 Mar 2021
April 2021: The Latest Tax Changes For The Self-Employed
12 Mar 2021
How GoSimpleTax Works
Simply register for free with your full name and email address.
Select Your Income
Select the income you receive and follow the hints and tips for potential tax savings.
Validate Your Information
Validate your personal information and submit directly to HMRC to get confirmation in just seconds.
Work Anywhere, With Any Device
Gone are the days of fretting over a calculator surrounded by scraps of paper at the eleventh hour.
GoSimpleTax’s tax return software uses the information you upload in real time to calculate your income and expenditure, working out the tax you owe and sending you helpful notifications when there’s the possibility of a mistake.
"The software is intuitive and proved very easy to navigate. I found the whole process refreshingly simple. I saved a lot of money too!"
"Easy to use and value for money. Everything you need to do your tax."
"It fills in all the forms and sends them to the Inland Revenue. Not expensive either. Takes the stress out of doing your tax return online."